Jan 23, 2009

unfounded


you are my sweet sunshine in the midst of winter

you are the finale to the endless road of
eternity.

you are the magical existence i could imagine.

you are my light in the middle row of my darkness journey.

you are the grotesque key to my heart and my mind.

you are the reason for everything.

you are my life if i'm lifeless sometimes

you teach me to hold on and never give up..

but that was before..

the great man i believe is just like a fantasy.

turns out to disastrous conclusion of a love story.




let me say in a reverse way..



you send snow storm to ruin my pleasant day.

eternal love that we just started and we easily ended.

you lite the candle but you blow it out.

you are the weird,crass and dumb. naive ass ive ever had.

key is nothing if got no lock..


you are the reason to my wildness thoughts.

you let me embrace the face of death..

so now, ill give up on you..
ill let you go.

please..

dont mind to find me,
because my spirit will be with you always..

the death of my heart makes me alive..
 
Free Blogger Templates