Jan 20, 2009

nocturia


i wanna wake up in the morning hugging you..
kiss you on my lips
smells you ..
touch you..


dont get mad if i didnt slept with you last night
party and hang out with friends on city lights
i know you'll understand me. yeah know..
because you cant leave me my dear sweetie..


right now, i cant control my temper
pms again oh shoot i hate it
but i slapped you and kicked you already.
ohh so sorry my dear my baby..


what i like you most is the time when im always crying
youre like shelter in the moments of rainy days
gives me comfort,gives me heat
pampers me when im weak..


i know youll always be there no matter what
even how much hurt i inflicted you. still you will be there
in time of ups and in downs ill expect you
youre the best! you treat me as what i am..


i wish i can make you human
to feel what i feel..
to love for real
to be a friend ..
or to be my lover..

my pillow.i love you

No comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates