Feb 9, 2009

on valentines day..






The light is still shinning..Waiting
Like the stars up above the sky
Like the wind the blows anytime
The time is still running...hoping


I know its so hard to think were over
We have shared a lot of things together..
But here we are as friends ...not as lovers
This is the end..Heartaches that will takes forever

Tomorrow, it will be Valentine’s Day.
i wish you the best and be happy..
too hard to take the journey of letting go..
walking to a different roads of life full of sorrow..

I still love you but our time isn’t now
Maybe tomorrow or maybe never..
Wishing you are also looking at our past..
Trying to figure out why our love didn’t last.

No need to celebrate the hearts day if you are heartbroken
You’re just making it too hard for you.. Makes you insane.
I guess it isn’t as happily ever after story..
I’m not dreaming. But still its fantasy...



At this moment, I’m saying your words to myself...


Goodbye my love.. Goodbye
You will forget me as time passes by
Don’t be sad.ohh please don’t cry.
I love you.. I’m sorry but I have to say goodbye...

Let me dream again
Let me wish to the shooting star
I’m hoping. I’m waiting and praying
That tomorrow the cupid will strikes our hearts again..

2 comments:

Love quotes for you said...

Ows?.....

Anonymous said...

HOw do you celebrate VALENTINES DAY A L O N E?Looks so HAPPY outside but keep on BLEEDING inside?

 
Free Blogger Templates