Jul 15, 2010

Play of mind or destiny



chasing the butterfly to land in my hand..
but it isnt about time to have it..
waiting for the shooting star to come..
but it may not be coming tonight or never at all..

hoping that there is always rainbows around
but it seems that its a long series of rainy days
dreaming about fairytale stories and scripts
but it isn't always "happily ever after" endings..

is this just a play of mind..?
or is this the real plot of my life story?

am i dreaming?
or its just an imagination?

maybe im making a wordplay in a real world,
or this can be true i know im not mislead..


sometimes butterflies comes unnoticed..
that i dont have to chase,
shooting star to fall for me to see it
that i dont have to wait..

rain brings a good blossom
and rainbow will be there soon,
i am awake. its real! i don't have to deny it
that i know for sure you knocked me off my feet.

got no right words to express it
but through this hope you appreciate

thanks for putting colors in my life..in my heart.

xoxo honeybun

1 comment:

John dear said...

Wow honeybun :)... how sweet.

 
Free Blogger Templates