Mar 3, 2009

unanswered..





So lost in your eyes
So happy with your smiles
I want to see you happy with me
I want you to feel that, as same with me..

You said you love me but you got doubts,
I said be patient, right time will come.
You have to trust me as you mention usually,
I replied. I need faithfulness and your loyalty.

I didn’t treat you as my knight and shining armour
Not only as my lover, perfect friend and but as mentor.
We laughed, we cried, we break up and we make up.
We don’t care to as long as we feel the mode of love.

But you just said today,
Maybe I can’t make you happy,
And all you mean is to set me free.
Don’t know why you give up and just tell “I’m sorry”.

Do you want me to leave you?
Do want me to forget you?
But did you ever feel the love that I offered?
Did you ever see the happiness through my eyes?

Is this the start of the finale of our sad love story?

1 comment:

Live Streaming Venue said...

This blog is really great. love life experieces can taught you how to be strong.

 
Free Blogger Templates