Mar 17, 2009

cold cold heart


It’s cold outside brought by the snow,
Just like my cold cold heart full of sorrow,
It’s too late but yet I’m still awake,
Trying to avoid you in my mind, makes me sick.

You’re taking me forgranted always,
I know that but I still keep myself a fool,
I love you against anything, oh boy,
Until that I didn’t love my own self- my soul.

It seems that my hardwork and sacrifices are nothing,
Because you just mind yourself, that’s what you always claim,
I’m wrong to myself in loving you, loving you in vain
The love that I’m waiting never happened and never came.

Oh please! Sunrise give me warm breeze,
To my cold cold heart that I think will not cease,
I’m going to walk away one day from you and I’ll try to forget,
The love and the memories that once we’ve shared.

2 comments:

Diet Menu said...

Ahhh great blog i have saved your shared picture and set as my picture at MSN :).

Pain Management said...

Good post...:).

 
Free Blogger Templates