Jan 10, 2009

RAINFALL






no one to run ...
no one to hide..

alone..
desperate..
down..
rejected..

its gonna pour again,
just like my tears
i cant hold them to stop..
i cant comfort myself alone..

you let me walk beside you
under the rain with your umbrella
even were complete strangers to each other..
we started as friends and become lovers.

too bad...
too sad
to realize
that we can't control anything
even if we want to..
just like the rain...

life is cruel..
sometimes..
that never gives me a chance to stay to you
and love you longer..

to hug you
and to kiss you..
to spend with you my life
to let me love you forever..

but here i am again
mending,breaking ..
holding a bunch of flowers
on your tomb i offer.

it is raining still..
got no umbrella
please just kiss me in the rain,
so you won't see me cryin'...

No comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates