Jan 13, 2009

GOODBYE MY LOVE



For you, I am nothing
But for me, you means forever.
I don’t have any words to say or to explain
But just to say goodbye.

I wanna see you happy beside her,
Hear you laughing with her.
Even it takes a lifetime rainfalls
Heartaches as endless as forever..

I’m doing the best I can to forget u
To leave my past and move on
But it seems you’re like a shadow
A resounding gong and an echo.

Just let me look back again to our memories
As sweet as sunshine, as colourful as rainbow
To alleviate the pain deep inside
And heartaches I’m trying to hide.

Thank you for everything we had
For the chance..
For the love..
And right now, thanks as a friend..

Now, even we separate our world
You will still take a special place in me.
You made my life happy for a moment
Promise. I’ll find my happiness in the right time.

I hope someday I can say your name without a tear
I hope we gonna be happy as we have our partnerS
We are not meant as lovers
But as friends...

See, Goodbye doesn’t mean forever.

No comments:

 
Free Blogger Templates